Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm Back!

I've been away from this blog for so long, but I've decided to start blogging again and on a more regular basis. I will be posting everything from my outfits to shopping trips to reviews to food!!

To end my hiatus, here is a simple outfit post from today. I paired white denim with a flowy silk striped tank. I love the juxtaposition of the soft silk with the bold stripes. The change in thickness of the stripes adds a modern twist to the classic nautical stripe trend. As for accessories, I wore my favorite summer bag, the Rebecca Minkoff Mac Bombe clutch.

Outfit Details: Denim-Citizens of Humanity Tank- Shopbop   Metallic Sandals - Forever21 Bag - Rebecca Minkoff 


Forgive the quality of the photo. I took this using my phone sans flash in the fitting room or Banana Republic! I would love your support and comments/suggestions for this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment