Total Pageviews

Monday, July 30, 2012

Cool & Casual Nautical Outfit

 If you you follow me on my Instagram, you will know that I am a HUGE fan of stripes. Today's outfit is the epitome of my casual outfits. Cool, casual, relaxed, yet put together. I wore a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans with a striped nautical T-shirt. I think the contrast between the rugged boyfriend jeans and the refined stripes is great! To break up the monotony of the blue denim and blue of the T-shirt, I added a camel colored leather belt. Camel is a great neutral color that works with almost anything and it is also super versatile!

To complete the outfit, I cuffed the jeans and added a pair of navy colored leather boat shoes.
Shoes-Aldo, Denim-J Brand, T-shirt-Gap, Leather belt-H&M


What do you think of my ensemble?

Thank you for reading. And be sure to follow me on instagram: =)

No comments:

Post a Comment